- BC/BE ABA Certification
- Active AZ Medical License
- BCBS Medical Insurance with PPO or H.S.A.
- Dental, Vision, Life, and company provided long-term Disability
- Safe Harbor 401(k) with company match funds and immediate vesting
- A+ rated Occurrence-based Professional Liability protection
- Negotiable relocation/sign-on bonus
Tuscon, a vibrant metropolitan of just over 1 million residents, features a low cost of living index, a major university, an international airport, excellent arts, and culinary treasures. Tourists are attracted to the myriad of resorts and spas. The spectacular Skyline includes five mountain ranges which offer bountiful outdoor activities: famous for hiking, camping, mountain biking, even a ski center within proximity. Located on Interstate 10 just 116 miles south of Phoenix, Tuscon is known as ‘The Real Southwest’, celebrating diverse cultures, architecture, and people.
- Anesthesia modalities: General, CV-AN, OB-AN, & Pedi-AN.
- Option to focus only on General Anesthesia and/or a subspecialty service. (Shifts/calls for each modality scheduled separately).
- CRNAs provide services only in General Anesthesia in a Care Team Model with a 1:3 ratio and a Medical Direction model.
- Physicians are ensured both hands-on & CRNA Medical Direction
- 33 total anesthetizing locations; 26 General ORs & 7 ORs dedicated for Cardiac, Peds and OB/Epidurals.
- General Anesthesia call duties 1:7 (includes an overnight (7P-7A) once per month; & a Sat/Sun call every 5 weeks).
- Cases in General AN: ENT, General, GI, GYN, Neuro, Surgical ONC., Ophth, Oral/Max, Ortho, Plastics, Uro, and Vascular.
- Total Annual OB Volume: 5,140; Total Cardiac AN volume: 500
- Fully staffed Pediatric Anesthesia team
- Extensive regional opportunities: lower and upper extremity peripheral nerve blocks; ultrasound-guided truncal blocks; Spinals; and TAP blocks.
- Documentation: EPIC
- 615 Bed Acute Care Medical Facility
- Gold Plus Achievement Award
- 33 state-of-the-art Anesthetizing locations
- Women’s Center surgical services includes a comprehensive Maternal-Fetal & Obstetric Care Unit services for high-risk pregnancies
- TMC for Children: Includes a dedicated 24/7 Pediatric ED and Hospitalists, a Level III NICU, and a 12-bed PICU.
- Cardiac Anesthesia TEE services (require CV AN fellowship)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with dedicated surgical team
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.