Clinical Decision Unit Advanced Practice Provider
- Board-certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with an active license to practice in Arizona.
- Must have practice experience in ICU, Hospitalist, or Emergency Medicine, post-graduation.
- DEA Certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match of employee contributions
- $2,000 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Tuscon is a vibrant community with a diverse culture, strong university, excellent arts, culinary treasures, myriad resorts, and bountiful outdoor activities. Located on Interstate 10 just 116 miles south of Phoenix, Tuscon is known as ‘The Real Southwest’, celebrating diverse cultures, architecture, and people.
Clinical Decision Unit:
- Volume: 8,760
- Admission Rate: 8%
- Physician Coverage: 12 hr shifts
- APP Coverage: 24 hrs daily
- Documentation: EPIC
- Beds: 615
- PED Beds: 16
- ED Beds: 60
- CDU Beds: 18
- Level II Trauma Center
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Gold Plus Achievement Award
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.