Primary Care Physician
Specialty: Post-Acute Care
Location: Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
Status: Independent Contractor Status
Key Medical Care is dedicated to providing transformational opportunities and patient-centered healthcare by delivering evidence-based solutions. Our team of board-certified physicians and advanced practice providers possess the skills necessary to meet the demands of immediate acute-care and chronic healthcare conditions and concerns.
- Skilled nursing patients turn over regularly and are typically there for 20-30 days.
- Post knee/hip replacement, hip fracture type patients.
- Establish a plan of care.
- Round on a weekly basis.
- Physician Assistants on duty perform the majority of clinical duties.
- Volume varies by facility, can be anywhere from 10-30 patients per shift.
- Long-term care patients.
- Only do annual H&P and handle any acute issues.
Key Medical Care
- Board-Certified in EM or Primary Care with active Texas license.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Comfortable with high acuity patients.
- Comfortable with team-based care with nursing and ancillary care.
- $53 per patient encounter.
- Independent contractor status.
- Malpractice insurance is provided.
- Flexible scheduling – the ability to self-schedule.
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.