Emergency Medicine Physician
- Candidate must be board certified in emergency medicine (ABEM/ABOEM) and completion of an accredited residency program in emergency medicine.
- Experience in an Academic setting with residency educaion is preferred.
- Employee status with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching available and $2,500 annual CME allowance.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage provided.
Offering both big-city excitement and quiet, suburban living, the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area has an interesting mix of Texas pride and cosmopolitan attractions. Fort Worth or “Cowtown,” is home to numerous cultural and entertainment options, including the nationally ranked Fort Worth Zoo, a world-class museum district, the Bass Performance Hall, the Historic Stockyards District, Sundance Square, and the Texas Motor Speedway.
- Annual Volume: 40,000
- Admission Rate: 30%
- Physician Coverage: 50 hrs daily
- APP Coverage: 30 hrs daily
- Documentation: EPIC
- Beds: 525
- ED Beds: 34
- Level III Trauma Center
- Non-Profit Hospital
- Women’s & Children’s Services
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.