Emergency Medicine Physician
- Candidates for this position need to be board-certified or board-eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match
- $2,000 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
The Brazosport Area is filled with recreational opportunities, historical sites and markers, restaurants, shopping, industry, miles of sandy beaches, and great fishing. This is the perfect locale to visit for the day, overnight, weekend, and even longer.
Aside from the fact that Brazoria County is steeped in natural history and beauty, there are many other reasons why national magazines frequently list the Brazosport area as one of the most desirable places in the country to live, for instance, the excellent school system, lower cost of living, affordable housing, and abundant job opportunities. The close proximity to one of the nation’s foremost metropolitan areas has also made the economic base solid and allowed large growth in manufacturing and retail business.
- Volume: 28,000
- Physician Coverage: 24 hrs
- APP Coverage: 24 hrs
- Documentation: MedHost, Meitech
- Respond to Codes: Yes
- Level III Trauma Center
- Beds: 154
- Stroke Certification
- Imaging Center
- State-of-the-art Sleep Center
- IM Resident Program
- General Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic Imaging
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.