Emergency Medicine Physician
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or
- BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a minimum of 2 years Emergency Medicine practice experience
- ATLS certification if not BC in Emergency Medicine
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with safe harbor company match, $2,000 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Nestled in gently rolling hills and pine forests, Livingston is home to the second largest lake in the state of Texas. It is located 80 miles north of Houston, and 175 miles from Dallas.
Rich in history and tradition, Livingston and Polk County offer an enjoyable blend of spacious wilderness and recreational activities that provide fun for everyone. In addition to water-related activities, the area offers a great selection of campgrounds, RV parks, marinas, lodging, and fine dining. In Livingston and all-around Polk County, you will find a unique blend of country living and urban accessibility, which helped make this area the second fastest-growing county in Texas.
- Volume: 20,854
- Patients/Hour: 1.6
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily
- APP Coverage: 12 hours daily
- EMR: Paragon (AllScripts)
- Scribe Service: 12 hours daily
- Level IV trauma center
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.