- Increase knowledge of social determinants of health.
- Improve culturally sensitive patient care.
- Cultivate a welcoming work environment for all.
- Maximize the recruitment and retention of URiM individuals.
- Foster a culture that values diversity and continuously discusses and learns about equity and inclusion.
Emergency Medicine Core Faculty Physician
- Ideal candidates will have an established track record in education, teaching, research, recent scholarly activity, and outstanding clinical service.
- Candidate must be board certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/ABOEM) and completion of an accredited residency program in Emergency Medicine.
- Additional requirements include having 2 years prior core faculty experience, prior residency leadership, or completion of an educational fellowship or advanced degree related to education.
- Must have a demonstrated interest and aptitude for residency education in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive salary with protected time to accomplish educator responsibilities.
- Team member status with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching available, and CME allowance.
- Academic appointments are available at the University of North Texas, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, and Texas Christian University School of Medicine with a rank commensurate with experience.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Offering both big-city excitement and quiet suburban living, the Fort Worth metropolitan area has an interesting mix of Texas pride and cosmopolitan attractions. Fort Worth possesses numerous cultural and entertainment attractions including the nationally ranked Fort Worth Zoo, a world-class museum district, the Bass Performance Hall, the Historic Stockyards District, Sundance Square, and the Texas Motor Speedway.
- Volume: 130,000
- Admission Rate: 23%
- Patients/HR: 2-3
- Physician Coverage: Mix of 8, 10, 12 hr shifts w/ overlap
- APP Coverage: 73 hrs daily
- Documentation EPIC
- Scribe Services Available
- Beds: 582
- ED Beds: 65
- CDU/Obs Beds: 15
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level I Stroke Center
- Teaching Hospital
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.