- Increase knowledge of social determinants of health.
- Improve culturally sensitive patient care.
- Cultivate a welcoming work environment for all.
- Maximize the recruitment and retention of URiM individuals.
- Foster a culture that values diversity and continuously discusses and learns about equity and inclusion.
Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Provider
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of Emergency Department practice experience as a board-certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, post-graduation
- Practice experience in a similar environment or fast-paced setting
- Willing to work varied shift rotations and overnight shifts
- Texas Medical License and DEA certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with safe harbor company match
- $2,500 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Offering both big-city excitement and quiet suburban living, the Fort Worth metropolitan area has an interesting mix of Texas pride and cosmopolitan attractions. Fort Worth possesses numerous cultural and entertainment attractions, including the nationally-ranked Fort Worth Zoo, a world-class museum district, the Bass Performance Hall, the Historic Stockyards District, Sundance Square, and the Texas Motor Speedway.
- Volume: 130,000
- Admission Rate: 23%
- Patients/Hour: 2
- APP Coverage:
- 30 – 40 hrs daily
- 8 – 10 hr shifts w/ overlap
- Main ED & Fast Track Rotations
- Documentation: EPIC
- Scribe Services Available
- Call is required once per month
- Beds: 582
- ED Beds: 65
- CDU/Obs Beds: 15
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level I Stroke Center
- Teaching Hospital
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.