- 1-2 years of Emergency Medicine practice experience required post-graduation.
- Critical procedure skills preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- Active Texas medical license and DEA
- ATLS certification required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with safe harbor company match
- $2,500 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Marble Falls is located in the middle of the Highland Lakes area, the largest chain of lakes in Texas, and only 45 miles from downtown Austin, Texas. Marble Falls is a must-see! Residents and visitors enjoy the gorgeous community with scenic views of the lakes and Hill Country. Some of the best golf courses in the world are within a 30-mile radius.
- Volume: 19,287
- Admission Rate: 14%
- Patients/HR: 1.5
- Physician Coverage: 24 hrs daily
- APP Coverage: 12 hrs daily
- Documentation: EPIC
- Beds: 46
- ED Beds: 10
- Full-Service Facility
- Surgical Care
- Emergency Services
- Intensive Care Unit
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.