Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Provider
- Must have EM experience, post-graduation to be considered.
- ATLS, ACLS and PALS and certifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match
- $2,500 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Whether you’re looking for fine arts, entertainment, professional sports or giving back, you’ll never run out of activities in DFW. The Dallas Region is a modern metro area with over 200 cities, each unique in personality. Its booming economy adds an average of nearly 400 additional people per day. These incoming residents have a diverse range of housing choices, from urban lofts to white picket fences, to rambling suburban estates, in neighborhoods and schools that are equally diverse and nationally recognized.
- Volume: 70,000
- Admission Rate: 14%
- Patients/Hour: 1.8
- Physician Coverage: 80 hrs daily
- APP Coverage: 30 hrs daily
- Documentation: EPIC
- Beds: 296
- ED Beds: 55
- Heart Failure Accreditation
- Texas Award for Performance Excellence
- Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award
- Cycle 4 Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation
- Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Nationally accredited cancer program from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Magnet Designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.