- Texas license, DEA, PALS, BLS, ACLS
- Must have EM experience, post-graduation to be considered.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match
- $2,500 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Just 30 miles north of downtown Dallas, McKinney is a picturesque city with a small-town feel that is quite different from the Metroplex’s urban sprawl. Beautiful tree-lined streets, diverse residential neighborhoods, outstanding educational opportunities, a robust business environment, a charming historic downtown, and a strong sense of community make McKinney truly stand out. McKinney, with a population of more than 136,666, is one of the fastest-growing cities in America. August 2010 issue of Money Magazine ranked McKinney #5 on their list of the Best Places to Live in the country. McKinney’s Historic Downtown and hometown spirit set the city apart from the rest of suburban America. The community spirit is embodied in a friendly, safe, and inviting city that holds strong ties to its roots and history while enjoying rapid economic development and continually adding new amenities that complement and expand a unique quality of life.
- Volume: 41,000
- Admission Rate: 23%
- PEDs Admission Rate: 11.6%
- Physician Coverage: 40-50 hrs daily
- APP Coverage: 20 hrs daily
- Documentation: EPIC
- Beds: 95
- ED Beds: 25
- Level III Trauma Center
- Level III NICU
- Full-Service Facility
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.