Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Provider
- APP must be able to perform advanced critical procedures.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of Emergency Medicine experience; post-graduation to be considered.
- Active ATLS and ACLS required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with safe harbor company match
- $2,000 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Guaranteed hourly rate
Beautifully surrounded by the pines of Deep East Texas, Lufkin is located close to major cities like Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Waco. Lufkin remains peaceful and quaint while serving as a regional hub for retail shopping, medical facilities, industry, government, and much more. In Lufkin, you will find superior bass fishing, top-notch golfing at the number one golf course in the state of Texas, state-of-the-art museums and theaters, an incredibly charming downtown, and some of the friendliest people in the world. It is truly a wonderful place to live and raise a family!
- Volume: 30,702
- Patients/Hour: 1.5
- Physician Coverage: 24 hrs daily
- APP Coverage:
- 9a – 9p Fast Track
- 11a – 11p Main ED
- Documentation: Paragon (AllScripts)
- Scribe Services: 12 hrs daily
- Beds: 178
- ED Beds: 32
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Certified Stroke Care
- Heart Care Center
- ACEP National Distinction of Excellence
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.