- Increase knowledge of social determinants of health.
- Improve culturally sensitive patient care.
- Cultivate a welcoming work environment for all.
- Maximize the recruitment and retention of URiM individuals.
- Foster a culture that values diversity and continuously discusses and learns about equity and inclusion.
Emergency Medicine Administrative Fellowship
- Candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/ABOEM) and completion of an accredited residency program in Emergency Medicine.
- Must have a demonstrated interest and aptitude for leadership and residency education in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive salary with optional advanced degree reimbursement
- Ability to moonlight while in fellowship
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with safe harbor company match
- $2,500 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Offering both big-city excitement and quiet suburban living, the Fort Worth metropolitan area has an interesting mix of Texas pride and cosmopolitan attractions. Fort Worth possesses numerous cultural and entertainment attractions, including the nationally ranked Fort Worth Zoo, a world-class museum district, the Bass Performance Hall, the Historic Stockyards District, Sundance Square, and the Texas Motor Speedway.
- Volume: 130,000
- Admission Rate: 23%
- Patients/HR: 2-3
- Physician Coverage:
- 90-94 hrs daily
- Mix of 8, 10, 12 hr shifts w/ overlap
- APP Coverage:
- Main ED and Fast Track rotations
- 50 – 60 hrs daily
- 10 hr shifts w/ overlap
- Documentation EPIC
- Scribe Services Available
- Beds: 582
- ED Beds: 65
- CDU/Obs Beds: 15
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level I Stroke Center
- Teaching Hospital
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.