Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Fellowship Program Director
- Candidates for this position must be ABEM/ABOEM board-certified with fellowship training in Emergency Medical Services or comparable experience through several years as an EMS director for an emergency department.
- Board certification in emergency medical services (EMS).
- 3 years of Core Faculty Physician experience in an ACGME-accredited Emergency Medicine or emergency medical services program.
- Must be active in the practice of emergency medical services.
- Candidate to have demonstrated participation in academic societies and educational programs to enhance educational and administrative skills.
- Develop an EMS Fellowship program that is accredited by the ACGME.
- Oversight of the EMS fellowship program.
- Oversight of EMS System performance improvement process.
- Meetings with EMS officials.
- Develop a curriculum for the EMS Fellowship.
- Develop fellowship didactic sessions.
- Competitive salary with protected time to accomplish educator responsibilities.
- Academic Appointments available at Texas Christian University Burnett School of Medicine
- Employee status with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching available, and CME allowance.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage is provided.
Offering both big-city excitement and quiet, suburban living, the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area has an interesting mix of Texas pride and cosmopolitan attractions. Fort Worth or “Cowtown,” is home to numerous cultural and entertainment options, including the nationally ranked Fort Worth Zoo, a world-class museum district, the Bass Performance Hall, the Historic Stockyards District, Sundance Square, and the Texas Motor Speedway.
- Annual Volume: 40,000
- Admission Rate: 30%
- Physician Coverage: 50 hrs daily
- APP Coverage: 30 hrs daily
- Documentation: EPIC
- Beds: 525
- ED Beds: 34
- Level III Trauma Center
- Non-Profit Hospital
- Women’s & Children’s Services
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.