Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- NBCRNA Certification
- Active AZ Medical License
- BCBS Medical Insurance with PPO or H.S.A.
- Dental, Vision, Life, and company provided Long-term Disability.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) with matched funds and immediate vesting.
- A+ rated Occurrence-based Professional Liability protection.
- Negotiable relocation/sign-on bonus
Tuscon, a vibrant metropolitan of just over 1 million residents, features a low cost of living index, a major university, an international airport, excellent arts, and culinary treasures. Tourists are attracted to the myriad of resorts and spas. The spectacular Skyline includes five mountain ranges which offer bountiful outdoor activities: famous for hiking, camping, mountain biking, even a ski center within proximity. Located on Interstate 10 just 116 miles south of Phoenix, Tuscon is known as ‘The Real Southwest’, celebrating diverse cultures, architecture, and people.
- General Anesthesia practice focus (No CV, OB, or Pedi-AN)
- FT schedule: 4 shifts/week (2-10’s & 2-12’s)
- Care Team Model ensures hands-on Anesthesia with support (1:3 ratio)
- 26 Anesthetizing locations dedicated to General Anesthesia services.
- 7AM to 5PM Saturday/Sunday weekend shifts available.
- Call duties: not to exceed 2-3 calls/month and one weekend shift/month.
- Cases: ENT, General, GI, GYN, Neuro, Surgical ONC., Ophth, Oral/Max, Ortho, Plastics, Uro, and Vascular.
- Subspecialty services in Cardiac, OB and Pediatrics have dedicated teams. Shifts and calls are not part of General Anesthesia services.
- Documentation: EPIC
- 615 Bed Acute Care Medical Facility
- Gold Plus Achievement Award
- General Anesthesia services are independent and apart from Cardiac-Anesthesia, OB services, & Pediatric surgical services
- TMC ‘s renowned Orthopedic surgical center delivers on the latest peripheral nerve block technology.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with dedicated surgical team
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.