Emergency Medicine Administrative Fellow
- Candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/ABOEM) and complete an accredited Emergency Medicine residency program.
- Will also consider board certification in Family Medicine (ABFM) with the completion of an extensive fellowship in Emergency Medicine.
- Must have a demonstrated interest and aptitude for leadership in Emergency Medicine.
- ATLS certification, if not BC in Emergency Medicine.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with safe harbor company match
- $2,000 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Competitive compensation (site rate) with a monthly stipend for administrative duties
Beautifully surrounded by the Deep East Texas pines, Lufkin is close to major cities like Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Waco. Lufkin remains peaceful and quaint while serving as a regional hub for retail shopping, medical facilities, industry, government, and much more. In Lufkin, you will find superior bass fishing, top-notch golfing at the number one golf course in the state of Texas, state-of-the-art museums and theaters, an incredibly charming downtown, and some of the friendliest people in the world. It is truly a wonderful place to live and raise a family!
- Volume: 30702
- Patients/Hour: 1.5
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily
- APP Coverag,e: 12 hours daily
- EMR: Paragon (AllScripts)
- Scribe Service: 12 hours daily
- Beds: 178
- ED Beds: 32
- Private Rooms: 32
- Level IV Trauma Center
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.