Ambassadors in ED Excellence
Our mission is to help hospitals, Physician groups, and Physicians provide better outcomes through coordinated, transitional solutions throughout the patient journey.
- We are committed to value-based healthcare delivery.
- We are dedicated to doing the right thing.
- We promote practice intelligence through quality program reporting, operational initiatives, and education.
- We develop, implement, and disseminate best practices and processes that improve quality and access for patients and the populations we serve.
- We embrace emerging technologies to improve the caliber of services and how they are delivered.
- We actively ensure patients get the right care from the right clinician at the right time.
Nick Zenarosa, MD, FACEP
Elizabeth Fagan, MD, FAEMS, FACEP
Robert M. Risch, MD, MBA, FACEP
Amy Ho, MD, MPH
Thought Leadership Gatherings
IES is committed to the advancement of clinical education and the dissemination of information. At the annual IES Quality Summit, our team brings hundreds of industry leaders, including hospital administrators, Physicians, industry associations, and Emergency Medicine employees, to share outcomes, explore industry trends, inspire collaboration, and develop synergies. Dedicated to improving the quality of care in Emergency Medicine, this signature conference – the largest of its kind in Texas – features an array of hands-on educational sessions, and keynote speakers. IES also hosts Clinical Integration Forums throughout the year on various topics related to Emergency Medicine.
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.