- Increase knowledge of social determinants of health.
- Improve culturally sensitive patient care.
- Cultivate a welcoming work environment for all.
- Maximize the recruitment and retention of URiM individuals.
- Foster a culture that values diversity and continuously discusses and learns about equity and inclusion.
JPS Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission Statement
JPS is committed to the pursuit of excellence in supporting our patients, residents, fellows, faculty, and staff. In efforts to advance this pursuit, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We must be knowledgeable about the diversity of the community we serve, more deliberate about creating and maintaining inclusivity in our spaces, and consistent in our pursuit of equity.
JPS is comprised of individuals representing different abilities, ages, ethnicities, gender identities, nationalities, races, religions, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic statuses; and the patient population we serve is even more diverse. We recognize the opportunity and responsibility to celebrate and embrace this diversity among ourselves and our patient population as it strengthens our ability to provide the highest level of health care for our patients and foster a welcoming work environment for our staff. The success of our efforts around diversity, equity, and inclusion requires the effort of each individual associated with the program to learn and participate in this growth.
This is the present and future of JPS.
JPS Emergency Medicine Residency Program Goals
Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the Fort Worth EM Residency Program in order to:
Emergency Medicine Clinical Faculty Physician
- Candidate must be board-certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/ABOEM)
- Completion of an accredited residency program in Emergency Medicine
- Minimum of one-year Emergency Medicine experience, post-residency required
- Experience working in an academic setting in similar volume is preferred
- Competitive productivity-based compensation plus monthly bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with safe harbor company match
- $2,500 CME/Business Expense Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
Offering both big-city excitement and quiet suburban living, the Fort Worth metropolitan area has an interesting mix of Texas pride and cosmopolitan attractions. Fort Worth possesses numerous cultural and entertainment attractions including the nationally ranked Fort Worth Zoo, a world-class museum district, the Bass Performance Hall, the Historic Stockyards District, Sundance Square, and the Texas Motor Speedway.
- Volume: 130,000
- Admission Rate: 23%
- Patients/HR: 2-3
- Physician Coverage:
- 90-94 hrs daily
- Mix of 8, 10, 12 hr shifts w/ overlap
- APP Coverage:
- Main ED and Fast Track rotations
- 30 – 40 hrs daily
- 8 – 10 hr shifts w/ overlap
- Documentation EPIC
- Scribe Services Available
- Beds: 582
- ED Beds: 65
- CDU/Obs Beds: 15
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level I Stroke Center
- Teaching Hospital
Contact us today
to see how IES can help you
provide more meaningful care.