About the Program
Morning: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Mid-day: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Afternoon: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
- Demonstrate the importance of incorporating a checklist in central line insertion procedures.
- Perform advanced airway procedures with the use of equipment available in your routine working environment.
- Justify the value and utilization of ultrasound for peripheral IV access.
- Perform high-risk procedures encountered infrequently.
IES Corporate Office
Heritage Square One
4835 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy
#900, Dallas, Texas 75244
Monday, December 4, 2023
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Parking & Arrival
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to have time to park before the course begins.
- Park in the Heritage Square One visitor parking lot or upper-level tenet parking above the parking garage.
- Avoid the two-hour visitor parking spots, as building management does enforce towing.
- Enter Heritage Square One building from either entry point, then take the elevator to the 9th floor.
- Arterial Line
- Airway: Adjuncts. DL/VL Intubation, Bronchoscope facilitated intubation, & Surgical Airway
- Constricting Ring Removal
- Chest Procedures: Needle/Tube/Finger/Pigtail Thoracostomy
- Lumbar Puncture: Peds/Adult
- Ophthalmology: Lateral Canthotomy & US detection of retinal detachment
Education Attendance Credit for QSP
To obtain Education Attendance credit for QSP, Physicians and APPs must complete a minimum of 4-hours of attendance at an IES-sponsored education event per year.
** Education attendance for QSP credit applies to participating locations. Contact your site practice administrator to confirm the status of your site.